Sunday, January 4, 2015

Insanity Max 30 : Thirty Day Update

Insanity Max Progress & Update
Half way through Insanity Max

I first off have to apologize for not blogging about my week two & three updates. I wrote about them and thought I clicked publish, but never did. So you are getting my thoughts on weeks two-four.

I told you before, I never tried Insanity because it really scared me. I was never really a cardio girl and I would choose anything else other than intense workouts. See, I was always that girl wanted the results, but would do half the work. I wanted the results fast with doing that bare minimum. THAT JUST DOES NOT WORK! Also, when they say you cannot out exercise a bad diet, they are right.

weight loss transformation
 
 
This is the case in my thirty day progress. I pushed myself to the MAX on all my workouts. I really go into my workouts letting everything go and trying to do one more rep longer than before. But I can workout until I am blue in the face, if I am not focusing on the nutrition piece of it I won't see the best results. this is where the sitting down and meal planning comes into action. Also, really sticking to my portions. With Insanity Max they do a great job with including the 21 day fix portion control, they tell you exactly how much you should be eating. I must admit my nutrition has been off. I haven't done terrible, but I certainly have been lazy to not make a meal plan and kinda just fly by on the seat of my pants. I had a pity party for myself after I was feeling blah & decided since month one was over, I was going to be on my game starting month two.
 
healthy lifestyle
 
I haven't really been using the 80/20 rule when it comes to eating. Always making sure I have my shakeology in the morning, along with my snacks, but I've missed a few snacks. I haven't been eating every 2.5 - 3 hours. I stopped using a timer at work and I have been busy that more than 3 hours pass before I have my snack which causes my metabolism to slow down & sometimes make bad choices and go grab a bag of pretzels instead of my fruit & almonds.  Out of sight out of mind... right? I never buy junk food or sweet treats to keep at my house, because I know if it is here I will eat it, and I have no control. Even though I know I shouldn't eat it and it isn't going to help me reach my goals, but some how my mind always seems to win. EPIC FAIL!!!! I know what I need to do, but food has always been a constant battle for me.
 
clean eating tips
 
Eric has committed to doing Insanity Max with me. And some days because of our schedules we cannot workout together, but when we do we both feel that we push harder than by ourselves. For me I feel it is because I don't want to "fail" in front of him, but honestly that is the whole idea behind the program. He has been a champ throughout this first month, I will say that he has missed a few days here and there & his nutrition isn't all that great; he is still working out & honestly that is a HUUUUGE step from having to twist his arm to run with me & at home workouts....he never wanted to do!
 
Insanity Max 30 Results
 
I'm not sure if Eric took his measurements from day one & I don't believe he did for day thirty. I do know he took his weight, but hey one step at a time with him... right? This is the longest he stuck to a home program so I do have to say I am proud of him. With that said here are my pictures day 1 from day 30.....
 
Gave it my all during the thirty days, never skipped a workout, but my nutrition was all over the place.
 
Insanity Max 30 - women 30 day results
 
 
I don't even recognize the person from day one. I was totally uncomfortable and it even looks like I am trying to suck in everything from my bottom picture. From day one to day thirty it looks as though I have some progress. Ready for the stats??
 
 
Day 1 -
 
Weight 142.8
R & L Arm 10.5
Chest 32.5
Hips 36
Waist 32
R & L Thigh 21.5
 
Day 30 -
 
Weight 141.8
R & L Arm 10
Chest 29.5
Hips 35
Waist 28
R & L Thigh 19
 
In this whole thirty days I lost ONE pound...yes ONE! But I lost 11 inches. It seems kinda weird, I know because I only lost a lb, but I feel slimmer. And I truly never measure my progress but the scale. Although, I am a little discouraged, it is no ones fault but my own. I must start writing down my food & really be prepared. If you want the results, you must do the work. Even the work you really stink at!! So, it is on to month two and I am determined to make this month the best one yet. I am giving my all & really focusing on my nutrition.
 
 
If you are ready to get started on your health & fitness journey. Or need help getting back on track, I am starting an EXCLUSIVE Insanity Max TEST GROUP. Please take a moment to fill out the application listed below to be considered.
 
 
 


Fill out my online form.
Use Wufoo integrations and get your data to your favorite apps.




No comments: